Thai Chicken Soup
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 2 Manor Farm Chicken breasts (finely sliced)
- 450 ml Chicken stock
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cm Fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 3 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 110 g Coconut milk
- 1 Red chilli
- 3 tbsp Fresh coriander, chopped
- Put, chicken stock, lime leaves, ginger, fish sauce and lemon juice into a saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring all the time, then add the coconut milk and finely sliced chicken. Continue to cook over a high heat until the chicken is just cooked, about 2 – 3 minutes depending on size of chicken strips.
- Crush or finely chop the chilli and add to the soup with the coriander leaves. Cook for just a few seconds and serve immediately.