Parma wrapped chicken breasts with Ricotta stuffing
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 4 Manor Farm corn fed chicken breasts
- 1 Small tub of ricotta
- 1 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 30 g Baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 50 g Chopped dried apricots
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Chopped fresh tarragon
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 8 Slices Parma ham
- 200 ml Chicken stock or water
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/ 350oF/Gas Mark 4. Combine the ricotta, crème Fraiche, spinach, spring onions, tarragon, nutmeg and Parmesan, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Make a slit in the chicken breasts and fill with the mixture. Wrap each breast in 2 slices of Parma ham.
- Put the chicken stock in a casserole dish with the wrapped chicken breasts, cover and cook for 25 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove the cover and carry on cooking for 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve with mash potatoes and roasted vegetables.