Hoisin Spicy Meatballs
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- Salt and black pepper to season
For the spicy sauce:
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients for the meatballs and combine together. Shape into balls.
- Place meatballs on a tray and bake for 15 mins until lightly golden.
- Add the ingredients for the sauce to pan and heat until it thickens.
- Pour marinade over the meatballs and place back in the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Serve with rice and chives.