Chicken & Mixed Vegetable Frittata
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 350 g Cooked Manor Farm chicken
- Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 175 g Frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 Eggs
- Small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Sea salt
- Cucumber and tomato salad, to serve
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously. Stir in the chicken and vegetables and cook for a further 3 – 4 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the parsley, paprika and salt. Pour the mixture into the pan with the chicken, vegetables and cook for 6 – 8 minutes, or until the underneath is almost set.
- Place under a pre-heated grill for 1- 2 minutes or until the top is set. Serve in wedges with the salad.