Chicken Mince Nachos
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 1 Finely chopped small brown onion
- 1 Crushed garlic clove
- 1.5 tbsp Taco seasoning mix
- 1 pk Nachos kit
- 25 g Fresh chopped coriander
- 1 Avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled and chopped
- 130 g Sour cream
- 100 g Corn chips
- 125 g Grated cheddar
- 130 g Thick and chunky salsa
- 3 Shallots
- Over a medium heat, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and cook it until it turns golden about 3-4 minutes. Add in the garlic, chicken mince and cook these, break up the chicken mince and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning, the nacho toppings from the kit and 60 ml water. Simmer this for about 3-4 minutes, until this thickens and then add the coriander.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and then add the guacamole seasoning mix together. Then stir in the sour cream.
- Preheat your grill to high. Split the corn chips between 4 heatproof dishes, place the chicken mixture and cheddar on top. Grill this for about 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Add the salsa, guacamole, and shallots.