Cheesy Chicken pasta Bake
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 675 g Manor Farm Chicken
- 230 g Pasta
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 230 g Mushrooms
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 350 ml Milk
- 240 ml Chicken broth
- 480 g Grated mozzarella cheese
- 240 g Parmesan Cheese
- 425 g Artichoke
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease a large baking dish.
- Cook your pasta in boiling water, drain rinse and leave aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the chicken, mushrooms and seasonings and cook through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic. Blend the flour into the butter mixture until it is smooth and bubbly, add the chicken broth and milk, keep stirring until it thickens. Add 360 g of the mozzarella cheese and about half of the parmesan cheese and keep cooking until both have melted.
- Add in the chicken and mushrooms as well as the artichokes.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and place it all into the baking dish. Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.