BBQ Chicken Kebab
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 8 Manor Farm chicken breasts - diced
- 60 ml Veg oil
- 80 ml Honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 5 Small onions, cut into 2-inch chunks.
- 2 Red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch chunks.
- Skewers for the kebabs.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, soy sauce and black pepper in a bowl - leave 1/4 of the mixture to one side.
- Add the chicken and coat - add in the garlic, onions and peppers an d mix again. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hrs, or overnight.
- Preheat the BBQ. Drain marinade from the chicken and veg before placing onto skewers.
- Oil the grill lightly and place skewers over the heat. Cook for 15 mins until juices run clear - turning as you go and brushing with marinade as you turn.